CCE is a company that fosters a culture of personal and team growth, innovation and learning. We pride ourselves on our supportive atmosphere and value our employees by offering a comfortable work environment, competitive pay and benefits.
We’re looking to add energetic, motivated self-starters to our team of talent.
To apply for a position with our team or to learn more, please contact the CCE staff member listed with each available position.
CCE is looking for an experienced Service Technician to repair golf cars and utility vehicles. This vital mechanic position will report to our headquarters in Wareham, MA.
Ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive, forklift, or related service industry.
- Proficiency in electrical diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Experience with electrical vehicles or forklifts preferred.
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics.
- Able to fully understand and troubleshoot gasoline engines.
- Must have a set of applicable mechanics tools.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
- A High School diploma at minimum.
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds.
Daily duties can/will consist of:
- General repairs to electric, gasoline, and diesel powered golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Diagnosing electrical component failures and making necessary repairs.
- Maintenance and repairs at customer locations.
- Work order/ transportation documentation.
- Installation of accessories on new equipment.
- Estimates on repairs and parts ordering.
- Engaging customers to explain repairs.
- New and used vehicle deliveries.
Benefits of Working with CCE
We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, 401K, vacation and sick time. Salary will vary depending on experience and qualifications. Incentives are in place for opportunities to increase income based on performance.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to SPotter@ccegolfcars.com.