CCE is a company that fosters a culture of personal and team growth, innovation and learning. We pride ourselves on our supportive atmosphere and value our employees by offering a comfortable work environment, competitive pay and benefits.
We’re looking to add energetic, motivated self-starters to our team of talent.
To apply for a position with our team or to learn more, please contact the CCE staff member listed with each available position.
Golf Territory Sales Manager
Summary of the Position
Country Club Enterprises, the region’s largest golf car distributor, is seeking an aggressive, confident, and competitive professional with a solid background in outside business development. You must be comfortable working independently and building strong business relationships. The job will entail golf and utility vehicle sales in the state of Maine and part of New Hampshire.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing existing customer relationships and establishing new ones
- Developing and managing a pipeline of potential opportunities
- Achieving and exceeding business development quotas
- Mastering negotiation and time management skills
- Prepare lease and/or purchase proposals tailored to customer needs
- Submit detailed orders to appropriate personnel with clear and concise information
- Keep management apprised of current sales status within designated territory
- Quote products and prices under existing company guidelines
- Maintain accurate market data and promptly record data changes in Salesforce
What we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience
- 2+ years of experience in outside business-to-business sales/advertising
- Track record of success in sales and business development
- Strong preference for sales experience in durable goods industry, golf, turf or agriculture
- Experience using Salesforce and/or strong comfort with technology
- Comfort driving pick-up truck with trailer, 48,000+ miles a year
- Golf skills and knowledge of golf operations a plus
Benefits of working with CCE:
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Company laptop, vehicle and cell phone
- Reimbursed business expenses
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Training and incentive programs
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
CCE Golf Cars is looking for a fun, energetic retail sales person who would enjoy being part of a team environment selling golf cars and utility vehicles at our branch location in Saco, Maine.
In addition to selling carts in our store, this position will also spend time prospecting customers in Salesforce to qualify new sales opportunities.
The Good Stuff:
- Hourly wage based on experience, plus commission on every sale
- Sales and product training provided
- Sales commissions and incentives are often offered as opportunities to increase income based on performance
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrates good listening skills and an ability to clearly communicate
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions
- Motivation to enhance dealership reputation by accepting ownership and accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the company
- Excels in a team environment- comfort working with service and parts staff to meet goals and exceed customer expectations
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to achieving targeted objectives
- Customer service experience
- At least 6-months of retail experience
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- Salesforce experience
- Comfort with technology
In-Shop Service Mechanic
Looking for a career that offers you freedom from the daily grind, a fun crew, and the ability to make some really good money? This job might be for you.
CCE Golf Cars is looking for an experienced mechanic to repair golf carts and utility vehicles. This vital position will report to our shop in located right near beautiful Wareham Crossing. Awesome deal, right? Keep reading.
The Good Stuff
CCE will happily provide a full benefits package including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- 11 paid holidays (some holidays are used to make a pretty sweet Christmas break for all employees)
And let’s face it, competent employees make more dough. So CCE will pay a very competitive salary, with potential to earn more, for the right employee. Salary will be dependent on applicant's experience, performance and qualifications. On TOP of that, repair incentives are offered as opportunities to increase your income based on your individual performance.
Ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3 years of experience in automotive, forklift, or related service industry.
- Proficiency in electrical diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Experience with electrical vehicles or forklifts preferred.
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics.
- Able to fully understand and troubleshoot gasoline engines.
- Must have a set of applicable mechanics tools.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
- A High School diploma at minimum.
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds.
Daily duties can/will consist of:
- General repairs to electric, gasoline, and diesel powered golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Diagnosing electrical component failures and making necessary repairs.
- Maintenance and repairs at customer locations.
- Work order/ transportation documentation.
- Installation of accessories on new equipment.
- Estimates on repairs and parts ordering.
- Engaging customers to explain repairs.
- New and used vehicle deliveries.